Transaction Limit Setting
Transaction Limit setting:
- Customers can Set Transaction Limit for each channel such as ATM, ECOM and POS.
- Customers can temporarily Block/Unblock their Debit Card (This feature blocks the complete card for all transactions).
- Customers can temporarily Block/Unblock individually for ATM, ECOM and POS channels.
- ECOM transaction will be in a blocked status by default for all USNDCB customers and also for existing customers who have never used these services before.
- Customers have to unblock the Toggles of ECOM to make ECOM transactions.
- POS and ECOM have a combined Daily Limit.
- Customer will receive SMS alerts for each change using the Manage Card service.
- Please not that all changes are in real time.